Sunday, February 21, 2010

Phiten Necklace Sick Phiten Necklace Getting Me Sick?

Phiten necklace getting me sick? - phiten necklace sick

I have a red collar Phiten in October 2007. When he started, really old I began to GT, sick too long. The end of February 2009, I had the flu really bad, probably the worst I've ever had. Then in mid-March I had the stomach flu. It was the worst pain I ever had. In April 2009 I found a gold chain around certain things from my grandmother, my mother and I found while cleaning the garage. So I used that instead of Phiten since April. When I am sick, I thought it was the Phiten yesterday, 4 August 2009, I tried again and felt good for a few hours. But when the night had beaten the chills and some serious post-nasal discharge. Is this perhaps my .... If someone Phiten NecklaceN'T know what a Phiten then test whether the neck, almost all major league players.

0 comments:

Post a Comment