Monday, February 1, 2010

Air Fan Headache When Is The Last Time You Cleaned Your Ceiling Fans?

When is the last time you cleaned your ceiling fans? - air fan headache

Dozey I awoke with a sinus headache this morning and wondered why nothing is blooming just my hay fever. Then I saw. I could not remember where he last cleaned my ceiling fan. Ewwwww ... I turned it off! No wonder my heart is crazy! So for those of you, ceiling fans, which have become all summer, they have to turn off. Now look at all the dust that the fan circulateing .... in the air and lungs!
If you can not reach with a ladder and then you can clean as follows: Like most fans for the wood a little Murphy soap in a bucket of water with a clean damp cloth and write it down.
I did not wake up tomorrow with a headache!

14 comments:

eskie lover said...

Since I find every day during the three-time figures obtained during the summer, a cleaner once a month or more. I think that less after cleaning, while collecting sprayed with Endust or anti-static and preserve fluff.

eskie lover said...

Since I find every day during the three-time figures obtained during the summer, a cleaner once a month or more. I think that less after cleaning, while collecting sprayed with Endust or anti-static and preserve fluff.

Little Lulu said...

I've never run mine, except for the cleaning, I am the first day of each season. It bothers me that the opposite. Since I never turn them off, which lasted for years. He had for those who are 17 years old when my house burned to replace.

Alex said...

I cleaned myself yesterday, but I admit that probably are not cleaned often. If I ever move to another apartment clean the fan (if any), lighter tones and fluorescent diffusers, because the previous tenants did not clean. It's amazing how much there is less dust and more light.

quirky said...

Thanks for the reminder. I'm going to do this weekend. Plus I love how Murphy's oil odor. Mmmm. Sent as a child, a house smelling clean, bright occurs. Of course it was a grandmother!

quirky said...

Thanks for the reminder. I'm going to do this weekend. Plus I love how Murphy's oil odor. Mmmm. Sent as a child, a house smelling clean, bright occurs. Of course it was a grandmother!

David said...

Which is probably what I feel when I was on vacation last week, he has not bothered ..... and cleaned for the last time you know lol

francis said...

When I was in India and my wife cleaned the whole house and ceiling fans also Francisco.

judy s said...

Oh, good! and he had introduced, now I have thanks to clean em! lol

heartson... said...

Tuesday. I mean dust every Tuesday, the day that I is not all of my insurance.

old_woma... said...

LOL Thank you so much. I will do tomorrow. How long - too long.

shorty said...

I mean dust ..... ewww Weekly

shorty said...

I mean dust ..... ewww Weekly

dawnb said...

Exactly why I decided to share, ceiling fans in my new house. I had seven of them in my last house and cleaning products to them was a nightmare.

Post a Comment