Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ib Test Baby Hospit Vido Update!!! I Said I Would Update?

Update!!! I said i would update? - ib test baby hospit vido

OK, so a few days, I have a question about the IB, is the question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = AhVQGPYTXx.LOjySUtlJdZ_sy6IX; _ylv = 3? Qid = 20090727224025AA3ZVBN

Ok, so my update is very 9dpo test showed very low + (it almost seemed as if my eyes when he plays a trick on me)
Test of 10 SSR showed Neg.
Both tests, where the Dollar Tree test
11 test showed brilliant Frer SPR + + + +, and 3 seconds.

So this was my month (thank God) did this with two cases going through the same proportion.

Many Baby dust to all!

2 comments:

educator... said...

Congratulations! It's so nice to see someone here to actually update! I like hearing good news! I found out 2 miscarriages back to back now that I be released gum disease, which causes prostaglandin, which is the same chemical that triggers the production of the work have. I must have control of gum disease before they can start trying again, so it is good to hear things are good for people. I hope someday I can write my happy ending. It can happen! Good luck to you!

Sarah Lou xx said...

Congratulations and thank the 4 baby powder, you need everything I can get, do not believe that their GNA Eve my month, but I hope his story xxxx

Post a Comment