Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Left Body Pain Occasionally I Have A Pain In Left Side Of Body - Near Bottom Of Ribcage. Any Ideas Of What It Is?

Occasionally I have a pain in left side of body - near bottom of ribcage. Any ideas of what it is? - left body pain

For about 2 months, I sometimes have pain in the left side of my body. The pain seems in my left front, just below my last rib.

It all started when I had a coughing fit, and only hurts when violent shaking (eg, jumps, or sudden movements) - otherwise go unnoticed. It's a sharp pain. These days, I see from time to time when starting up.

Where relevant, when I noticed it flucuate pain in my body seemed to be (in the middle between the front and rear if ever) on the left side and under my last rib. Now the pain is constant on the front of my body.

Every idea, which could this pain, and you should do about these worries?

0 comments:

Post a Comment