Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A I D S More Condition_symptoms This Guy And I Really Like Each Other And I Was Wanting To Take Him Dancing But Idk If It's A Dumb Idea. Is It?

This guy and i really like each other and i was wanting to take him dancing but idk if it's a dumb idea. is it? - a i d s more condition_symptoms

The romantic nature and I are hopeless, has wanted to dance with me for a while, and I thought only 6 inches of snow, I'd take to a park where they have a beautiful yard and garden houses and dance, while the snow on the ground and always falls on us while we dance. Im not sure if it is a stupid idea or ideas or suggestions would be awesome!

2 comments:

Alaric said...

Skip the dance and just having sex with him

Alaric said...

Skip the dance and just having sex with him

Post a Comment